It’s no secret that front end development carries quite a load when it comes to technologies you’re responsible for. When you look at a cumulative list it’s almost daunting to think about it as something you’d want to focus on in your career. The Modern Web aims to fill a gap currently present in presenting modern front end approaches we should all know about.
Attachments 3.5 is here! The changelog includes notes about new filters, new actions, the ability to limit the number of Attachments per Instance, the ability to change an Attachment asset without removing it, an Attachments Pro migration script and more. I’m also happy to announce the first Member-only Attachments extension: Attachments UI!
Outbound Asides & Stuff that's Awesome
- Understanding MySQL in WordPress June 13, 2013
- Trimming the Fat May 23, 2013
- The Background Noise Was Louder than I Realized May 23, 2013
- Why you would want to program at fifty (or any other age) May 23, 2013
- Permission to Suck May 23, 2013
- Why you should take your 20s seriously May 23, 2013
- I Don’t Have Time May 23, 2013